Angell Welding was established in 1978 and is based in Croydon, South London.
We are a professional welding company specialising in the welding and fabrication of all metals including aluminium, stainless steel, mild steel, cast iron, copper, titanium, magnesium and brass etc.
• Aluminium and cast iron casting repairs, i.e. alloy wheels, cylinder heads, gear boxes, bell housings, motor cycle frames, sumps, catalytic converters etc.
• In house fine limit sheet metal facilities and can form processed and folded sheets up to 4 meters long.
• Offer a range of aluminium and stainless steel box gutters, stainless steel kitchen splash backs and work tops etc.
• We design and build walkways, staircases, fire escapes, gates and railing etc in all metals.
• Stainless steel, glass balustrades and staircases.
• Major suppliers of builders beams, channels, posts, RSJ’s, flitch beams etc.
• Full supplementary site welding and fixing service when required.
• We carry out a lot of work for the Formula One industry making specialist aluminium gantries and podium stands.
• UK’s No1 aluminium screen print frame manufacturer, delivering across the UK and Worldwide. We are the exclusive supplier of Max-Ten and Hi-Tec frame sections. We also supply aluminium squeegee handles, coating troughs, stretching tables, screen racks, washout booths, screen dip tanks etc.
• Our sister company Ceramel Ltd is a specialist worldwide manufacturer of electrode / probes for power stations, one example is our hydra step electrodes which benefit from our unique ceramic to titanium brazing technique.
• Arc / Stick / MMA
• R.F. (Radio Frequency)
• Plasma Cutting
• Laser Cutting
• Powder Coating
• Rolling / Forming
• Turning / Lathe Work
• C.N.C Milling
• Full Engineering Services
Over the past 30 years, we’ve had the pleasure of creating bespoke fabrications for some of the world’s leading brands.